Careers At Clinical Specialties
Warehouse Technician - Columbus
Warehouse Technician (Columbus, OH Pharmacy): We are seeking a full-time Certified Pharmacy Technician to join our talented Columbus pharmacy team! Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in pulling, packaging, and labeling drugs and supplies for deliveries,
- Compound IV medications and confirm mix reports as needed, and
- Serve as the primary back-up to the Dispatcher/Warehouse Coordinator, performing all corresponding duties.
- A high school diploma at minimum,
- Certification as a Pharmacy Technician upon hire, and as an ongoing requirement to continue in the role,
- A minimum of one year experience compounding IV admixtures,
- Excellent mathematical aptitude,
- Accurate in performance,
- Self-directed, working to ensure patients' medications are mixed in time for outgoing delivery,
- Team-focused, assisting other members in Pharmacy as needed.
- Physically able to sit/stand for long periods of time while performing repetitive tasks.
Contact us today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
© 2013 Clinical Specialties
Applicant Tracking System Powered by HRM Direct